Conditions for Participation
The person who falls under the following conditions may be refused participation.
- Those who are barred by a doctor from performing some movements or exercises
- Those who have a disease that may be transmitted to others
- Those who are drunk
- Those who have been canceled or late many times
- With other reason, one that we recognized as inappropriate
- If you decide to cancel, please contact us early.
- If you canceled twice during the trial period or if you canceled without permission, the trial period will end.
- The following cancellation fee will be rounded up to units of 500 yen (ex. 3,250 yen → 3,500 yen).
- [Private class / At-home class(for individual)]
Cancellation on the day or previous day of the class : 50% of the total fee of lesson fee and transportation fee
2-3 days before the day of the class: 25% of the total fee of lesson fee and transportation fee
- [Open Class] If you cancel within 30 days more than 3 times, you will be charged a cancellation fee (drop-in fee or ticket) for the third and subsequent lessons.
- [Lesson for business]
Cancellation on the day or previous day of the class : 50% of the total fee of lesson fee for 5 persons and transportation fee
2-3 days before the day of the class: 25% of the total fee of lesson fee for 5 persons and transportation fee
- In the case of cancellation due to unavoidable circumstances such as bad weather or disaster, we will respond on our judgment.
1. Take lessons under the guidance of the instructor, pay attention to safety, and participate in the class within the limits of your own. If you feel uncomfortable during class, stop participation immediately and report to the instructor.
2. If you are allergic, injured, ill, pregnant, or have some impairment in physical function, obtain the consent of attending doctor. And, please tell the instructor about the situation.
3. If you get injured in the class or get aftereffect after the class, regardless of the cause, we will not be liable.
4. Be liable for any damage or loss of your belongings.
5. If you intentionally damage or bring back the equipment of the studio, you will be liable for any damages and losses.
We recognize that it is important to properly protect information that can identify customers (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"), and we are working as follows.
1) We will collect, use, provide and deposit appropriate personal information.
We will write management rules such as collection, use, provision and deposit of personal information, and will manage personal information appropriately.
When collecting personal information from customers, we will collect personal information in the necessary range after clearly indicating the purpose of collection, the contact point, etc.
Unless legally required, etc., we will not disclose or provide it to third parties without your prior approval. In addition, when the customer's personal information is provided to the business consignee, we require the business consignee to protect the personal information by confidentiality agreement etc. and manage the business consignee to handle the personal information appropriately.
2) We will take measures to prevent loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
In order to prevent loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, we will implement information security measures such as unauthorized access measures and anti-virus measures.
3) We comply with laws and regulations and other norms.
We will act in compliance with personal information protection laws and other personal information laws and regulations and other norms regarding the handling of personal information. In addition, we carry out education, enlightenment to the staff.
4) We will continuously improve the personal information protection policy.
We implement and maintain this policy and make continuous improvements.
5) About inquiry.
We uses customer's personal information in the range of the collection purpose etc specified in advance to the customer.
If you would like to inquire, correct or delete your personal information, please contact us.